Applied Client Network UK – Privacy Notice
Applied Client Network UK strives to protect the privacy and confidentially of Personal Data that we possess in connection to the services we provide to clients and to individual’s use of Ravenhall websites. Our services consist mainly of providing a user group for education and best practice of using Applied Systems Software.
To organise and provide events and member benefits the Applied Client Network UK will process and share data with The Applied Client Network in the US and Applied Systems UK only. Your data will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent.
Identity of Controller and Contact Details
Applied Client Network UK, C/O Chartered House, Nepshaw Lane South, Leeds LS27 7UY is the controller in respect of Personal Data it receives in connection with the provisions of services between it and its client.
Personal information that we process
Most of the information we hold and process is data in relation to a business but there will be times when some of that data is considered to be personal. We may collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Individual details – name, address, other contact details (e.g. email and telephone details), gender, employer, job title and employer
- Marketing data – whether or not the individual has consented to receive marketing from us and/or from third parties
Sources of Personal Data
- Data collection forms online and through our events.
- From open source databases, research tools, marketing companies and others who introduce you to us such as Applied Systems or Eventbrite.
- The right to access your personal information. You are entitled request a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to request details of how we use your Personal Data. Please contact us if you wish to pursue this right. Normally there will be no charge for such requests but there are exemptions within this area that may apply
- The right to rectification. We take steps to ensure that your Personal Data is reliable including providing you with copies of this on a regular basis. Please contact us to request us to update or amend any Personal Data we hold about you.
The right to object to marketing. You are entitled to object to receiving marketing material from us at any time.
- You can exercise this right by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any marketing email you receive from us or by contacting us.
- Other rights under certain conditions, you may also have the right to require us to:
- delete any personal information that we no longer have a legal ground to rely on;
- where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent so that we stop that particular processing;
- object to any processing based on the legal ground of legitimate interests unless our reason for undertaking that processing outweighs any prejudice to your data protection rights;
- provide you with a copy of your Personal Data that you provided us with; and
- restrict how we use your personal information whilst a complaint is being investigated.
If you contact us to exercise any of these rights we will confirm your right to do so and respond in most cases within 30 days.
How and Why We Use your Personal Data
We will process any Personal Data under one or more of the following lawful basis: –
- Performance of a contract: where the possession and processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract you or your business/employer have with us or because you have asked us to take certain actions before entering a contract
- Compliance with a Legal Obligation
- Legitimate Interest: where the possession and processing of your Personal Data is necessary for our legitimate interest in terms of the services we provide including keeping you informed about all of our products and services, claims handling and anti-fraud measures
- Consent: where you have given your specific consent for us to process and possess your Personal Data. This is to be a clear and pro-active consent by you. Where processing is based on consent you can withdraw your consent at any time but that may mean we will no longer be able to provide our services or products to you.
- Necessary for reasons of substantial Public Interest
How we Protect your Personal Data
We keep your personal information in a secure server and have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities.
We strive to protect your Personal Data and we are committed to keeping it secure. However due to the nature of communications over the internet we cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to us. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk and we urge you to take steps to protect and secure your own Personal Data
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary and for the purpose for which it was originally collected. Personal Data will be removed from our systems as and when it is no longer up to date, you are no longer employed by a member or your employers are no longer members of the Applied Client Network.
Personal Data Transfers Outside of the EEA
We may need to transfer your Personal Data to other organisations outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be the case that data protect laws in those countries do not always offer the same level of protection as is offered within the EEA. We will, in all circumstances, act to safeguard your Personal Data in line with this Privacy Notice.
Website visits, Cookies and Pixel Tags
When you visit our websites or open certain marketing emails, information may be collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Where we collect such information directly from individuals, we will inform them of whether the information is required and the consequences of not providing it on the relevant form.
Links to third party websites
Our websites may contain links to other third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third-party websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third-party websites.
Contacting us about data
If you have any questions or complaints in respect of how we use your Personal Data or you wish to withdraw consent to processing please contact us.
Neil Grimshaw- Chair
Alternatively, you can also contact the Information Commissions Office as follows: –
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline 0303 123 1113